12 volt pallet jack battery for big joe pallet jack battery replacement and how long to pallet jack batteries lastLithiumBattery
12 volt pallet jack battery for big joe pallet jack battery replacement and how long to pallet jack batteries last
12 volt pallet jack batteries are popular in some applications, especially in material handling. When compared to the traditional power sources as we know them, lithium-ion is proving to be the better option. This is why the newer technology is slowly reaching the older options. Material handling is a very important part of most businesses and companies. Picking the right battery can significantly impact the business’s overall operations and can affect the final outcome.
Pallet jacks are an important part of material handling. However, more and more people are making the switch and opting to use the 12 volt pallet jack battery for some compelling reasons.
• Maintenance: this is one of the most significant reasons people choose the lithium path. You don’t have to water these batteries at all. With lead acid, you need to water the batteries regularly to ensure that the battery health is at its best. Watering ensures that the batteries will charge. Water splits, forming oxygen and hydrogen. These batteries need ventilation. Replacing water means that the battery remains in the best condition. This is not necessary with sealed lithium-ion batteries. They have a BMS to monitor charging and cell balancing.
• Fast charge: 12 volt pallet jack batteries charge faster than lead acid batteries. How fast a battery charges usually depends on the output of the charger, the battery chemistry, and its capacity. No heat is produced during heating, and these batteries don’t need a period to facilitate cooling down. This makes them a superior option. Lithium-ion batteries can be used continuously during shifts, and the operators can take advantage of opportunity charging.
• No contamination: by using 12 volt pallet jack batteries, you don’t need to worry about lead contamination. Lead contamination and acid spills can negatively affect different industries like beverage delivery, pharmaceuticals, and food processing. Choosing lithium ion eliminates this risk.
• Durability: these type of batteries lasts a long time. This technology is being used in so many electronic devices and has great runtimes and a good life cycle. 12 volt pallet jack batteries last so much longer compared to other options like lead acid batteries.
• Power: the batteries come with flat discharge curves. With this, the constant power is much higher when compared to what lead acid has to offer. The flat discharge curves mean that you get constant power even when the battery starts draining. With lead acid, you notice sluggishness when the battery begins to drain. This is one of the things that make lithium-ion batteries a better choice for your applications and activities.
• Green technology switch: when you convert to lithium-ion, you can enjoy the fact that it is a green solution. There is no acid, lead, or emission from the batteries. It is one of the most efficient chemistries that you can use. With the use of 12 volt pallet jack batteries, you end up using less energy and reducing carbon dioxide emissions into the environment. These batteries are durable. This means you don’t have to dispose of them often, which is good for the environment.
Today, you can make the switch to enjoy all the benefits that are associated with the newer and better lithium-ion technology.For more about 12 volt pallet jack battery for big joe pallet jack battery replacement and how long to pallet jack batteries last,you can pay a visit to JB Battery China at https://www.forkliftbatterymanufacturer.com/walkie-pallet-jacks-battery/ for more info.